1 Corinthians 13: 4-7

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easiliy angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 1 Corinthians 13: 4-7

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Buying Local & Eating Fresh

For those of you in the Upstate of SC you MUST go to the Hub City Farmer's Market. The FM (Farmer's Market) is open on Saturdays during the summer, opening week was last week - since I was out of town I missed opening day but after a great workout at the gym my sister & I headed over to the FM to pick up some local, fresh goodies. The FM did NOT disappoint! My sister had never been with me before & she's already talking about going again next Saturday. Today I bought a quart of strawberries from Belue Farms, 2 heads of green leaf lettuce, homemade organic salsa from Blue Moon Sauces & Seasonings and a loaf of whole grain, cinnamon, raisin, walnut bread from Great Harvest Bread Co. not only was all of this fresh and organic but it's all grown and/or made locally & did I mention CHEAP - I bought all of that for $19. If you a have a few minutes on a Saturday morning then buy local & eat fresh from the Hub City Farmer's Market!!

No comments:

Post a Comment