1 Corinthians 13: 4-7

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easiliy angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 1 Corinthians 13: 4-7

Friday, May 20, 2011

And then they lived happily ever after...

So, I have contemplated starting a blog for MONTHS now; I've actually started a blog, deleted a blog & so on, so on, so on. I'm not really sure what I'll even have to talk to about; I don't find myself all that funny - so don't be expecting much humor!! :-) I figure that I'll talk about life, my opinions, marriage & family (I AM a Marriage & Family therapist, so maybe I'll have a FEW good things to say), saving money, recipes, God, and all of the incredible blessings that I have daily.

The last few years of my life have been nothing short of amazing, I'll sum it all up & probably talk about these things in more detail along the way. In the fall of 2007 I met Jon and eventually (thanks to my good judgement!) we began dating... if you hear Jon tell the story he'll tell you that I basically tortured him for several months (NOT true!!) & our love story began! We moved in together about a year later, got a 2nd dog, became an Aunt and Uncle to an adorable niece, got engaged a year after that, bought a house & began the remodeling process, got a 3rd dog, planned a wedding, got married, still remodeling, I graduated from graduate school, became an Aunt and Uncle to a handsome nephew, started a new job, still remodeling, decided to start becoming debt free, decided to live a healthier lifestyle together, still remodeling, decided to expand our walk with God and have a more Christian marriage, talk about having babies, talk about not having babies, still remodeling... you get the point! But with all of the chaos in our lives the first few years we were together I must say that we have learned to enjoy the simple moments together and appreciate each minute we have together. We live an incredibly blessed life together and my goal is to share those blessings with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment